medDigital Team COVID-19 Update
Posted on March 26th, 2020 by Anne Sakoane
To our clients, friends and partners:
With a significant shift in government advice to the UK public around COVID-19, medDigital and medCrowd team have continued working withing our clients, old and new, to ensure we offer solutions that protect them, their key stakeholders, our employees and partners.
All the medDigital team are working from home, checking in with our clients and each other daily and staying as productive, positive and healthy as possible:
Our medCrowd platform is available 24/7 as a compliant communications option for healthcare teams and life sciences clients, a vital remote connectivity method as the importance of social distancing increases (read more about medCrowd here).
Over 80 Digital Advisory Boards later, we are ready, now more than ever, to help more companies with the essential digital transformation that the current COVID-19 epidemic has forced many to adopt.
We have increased our capacity to work with clients on more Digital and Virtual Advisory Boards, webinars and digital communications solutions. We wish to continue supporting and guiding our clients by:
- Fully run and manage or consult on Digital Advisory Boards, talking publications and live webinars
- Providing strategic insights or direct content development to achieve your objectives
- Conducting full-service scientific advisory review, from scientists with in-depth knowledge of the ABPI code and experience working across several therapy areas
- Lending our specialist knowledge and skills, so you can effectively communicate medical information across a variety of platforms
- Dynamically harnessing medical, commercial and digital capabilities through compliant digital strategy, process optimisation and project management.
Whilst the priority remains staying safe and healthy, your business needs don’t have to take a backseat during this challenging time. We are ready to proactively help your team fully adapt to new practices using digital scientific communications and can provide total support throughout your transformative digital projects.
Let us discuss what we can do for you – get in touch with Lisa to make an inquiry about your projects or arrange a call.
We’ve also been working on some great content mythbusting, fact-checking and sharing credible information about COVID-19, which we will be sharing very soon on our social media channels!
We hope you continue to stay safe, look out for each other and stay connected.
With best wishes,
The medDigital Team