[CLOSED] medDigital are hiring a Scientific Advisor!
6th November 2020 by Anne Sakoane
We are recruiting a new Scientific Advisor to join our happy* and expanding team as our work continues to grow. We are looking for a dynamic and curious individual who believes in using digital technology to improve patient lives.
The key responsibilities of the job include:
Digital Content Development and Scientific Affairs
· Editorial strategy and planning for digital projects.
· External Expert engagement and running advisory boards.
· Medical, scientific and copy writing for both web and print media.
· Content development and production for websites, blogs and social media.
· Running digital events, e.g. webinars and online meetings.
· Review and approval management under the ABPI and other Pharmaceutical Codes.
· Developing content for Medical Education and training programs.
What do I need to apply?
Experience in at least one of the following areas:
· Medical Communications.
· Medical Writing.
· Scientific Affairs.
· Medical Education.
· Expert Engagement.
What is desired?
· Experience working within a medical or digital communications agency.
What qualifications or authorisations do I need?
· Life science degree.
· UK work authorisation.
Where will I be based?
We offer flexible working from home, which is currently the main place of work! This will be re-assessed when the current Government restrictions are changed but you will be able to work from home most of the time if you choose. Under normal circumstances you will need to visit our clients’ offices from time to time which may involve international travel.
· Competitive salary.
· Annual bonus scheme.
· 6% qualifying earnings employer contribution PQM pension.
· Private healthcare with BUPA.
· Life Insurance (5x your basic annual salary).
· Generous 25-day annual leave allowance.
· Personal annual training budget.
· Team reward activities.
· Laptop and current mobile phone.
· Perkbox perks!
How can you apply?
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com and complete our on-line application form.
*OfficeVibe Employee Engagement Score of 8.0/10 (Very Good) and OfficeVibe eNPS 36 (Great).