medDigital are hiring an Insight Advisor!
6th November 2020 by Anne Sakoane
We are recruiting a new Insight Advisor to join our happy* and expanding team as our work continues to grow. We are looking for a dynamic and curious individual who believes in using digital technology to improve patient lives.
The key responsibilities of the job include:
Insight Discovery and Digital Advisory Boards
· Expert engagement strategy and planning.
· Expert recruitment and management for engagement activities.
· Digital advisory board management, including agreements and payments.
· Survey and questionnaire development.
· Interview preparation and facilitation.
· Strategic reporting, including detailed analysis.
· On-line moderation, monitoring and compliance.
What do I need to apply?
Experience within (or directly with) a pharma company in at least one of the following areas:
· Advisory Boards
· Customer Insight
· Market Research
· Business Analysis
What is desired?
· Life science degree.
· Experience managing individual or team workload in partnership with colleagues or clients.
· Experience creating and managing digital activities such as website development, Facebook pages or Twitter accounts, not necessarily on a professional basis (e.g. you have an active Twitter or Facebook account).
What qualifications or authorisations do I need?
· Authorisation to work in the UK.
Where will I be based?
We offer flexible working from home, which is currently the main place of work! This will be re-assessed when the current Government restrictions are changed but you will be able to work from home most of the time if you choose. Under normal circumstances you will need to visit our clients’ offices from time to time which may involve international travel.
· Competitive salary.
· Annual bonus scheme.
· 6% qualifying earnings employer contribution PQM pension.
· Private healthcare with BUPA.
· Life Insurance (5x your basic annual salary).
· Generous 25-day annual leave allowance.
· Personal annual training budget.
· Team reward activities.
· Laptop and current mobile phone.
· Perkbox perks!
How can you apply?
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete our on-line application form.
*OfficeVibe Employee Engagement Score of 8.0/10 (Very Good) and OfficeVibe eNPS 36 (Great).