Scientific Advisor Wanted – Join medDigital
Posted on January 11th, 2017 by Matt Noble
UPDATE: We are no longer accepting applications for this role, however we are always happy to accept CVs from prospective candidates. For further information visit our Careers page.
medDigital are on the hunt for a Scientific Advisor to join our team!
We at medDigital want to revolutionise healthcare with digital communications. To aid us in our mission we have established some rules to help us work effectively together. If you want to use innovation to improve patient care then you will fit in well with our team. Join medDigital to help us revolutionise healthcare.
- Key responsibilities will be digital content development and project management of digital projects including website implementation.
- Additional responsibilities may include expert engagement projects, digital project support.
- Focused on the pharmaceutical industry.
Digital Content Development
- Project and client management
- Medical, scientific and copy writing
- Content review under ABPI and other pharmaceutical codes
- Expert engagement strategy and planning
- Expert recruitment and management for engagement activities
- Advisory board management, including agreements and payments
- Strategic reporting, including detailed analysis
- On-line moderation and compliance adherence
What do I need to apply?
- Experience within (or directly with) a pharma company in at least one of the following areas:
- Scientific Affairs
- Medical Communications
- Medical Information
- Expert Engagement
- EU work authorisation.
What is desired?
- Experience managing individual or team workload in partnership with colleagues or clients.
- Experience creating and managing digital activities such as website development, Facebook pages or Twitter accounts, not necessarily on a professional basis (e.g. you have an active Twitter or Facebook account)
What qualifications do I need?
- Pharmacy or life science degree.
Where will I be based?
You will be based at our office on the London South Bank with skyline views and free beer! Flexible working is also available. You will also need to visit our clients’ offices from time to time which may involve international travel.
How much will I be paid?
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Quartlery bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare (Bupa)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Team reward activities
- Laptop and mobile phone
How can you apply?
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com and complete our on-line application form.