Scientific Advisor wanted
Posted on August 31st, 2017 by Matt Noble
***APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED. Check back soon for further vacancies or check out our Careers page***
At medDigital, we want to revolutionise healthcare with digital communications. To aid us in our mission we have established some values to help us deliver our aims. If you want to use innovation to improve patient care then you will fit in well with our team. Join medDigital to help us revolutionise healthcare with:
- Project, content and client management
- Medical, scientific and copy writing for both web and hard-copy
- Content review under ABPI and other pharmaceutical codes
- SOP writing and compliance content support
- Expert engagement strategy and planning
- Expert recruitment and management for engagement activities
- Digital advisory board management, including agreements and payments
- Strategic reporting, including detailed analysis
- On-line moderation and compliance adherence
We support our clients in a variety of ways, check out what we do for more information. You’ll be given the opportunity to get involved in numerous projects, liaising with clients, leading meetings and delivering the work.
- What do I need to apply?
- Experience within (or directly with) a pharma company in at least one of the following areas:
- Scientific Affairs
- Medical Communications
- Medical Information
- Expert Engagement
- EU work authorisation.
What is desired?
- Experience managing individual or team workload in partnership with colleagues or clients.
- Experience creating and managing digital activities such as website development, Facebook pages or Twitter accounts, not necessarily on a professional basis (e.g. you have an active Twitter or Facebook account)
What qualifications do I need?
Pharmacy or life science degree.
Where will I be based?
You will be based at our office on the London South Bank with skyline views and free beer! Flexible working is also available. You will also need to visit our clients’ offices from time to time which may involve international travel.
How much will I be paid?
• Between £25,000 – 35,000 depending on experience and whether you would join as a Scientific Advisor or Senior Scientific Advisor.
• Quarterly bonus scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Private healthcare (BUPA)
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Team reward activities
• Laptop and mobile phone
How can you apply?
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete our on-line application form.