medDigital are hiring a Senior Client Relationship Manager!
Posted on July 26th, 2019 by Alex Teckkam
****Applications now closed****
medDigital is a specialist medical communications agency for the life sciences industry.
We are a team with expertise in many therapy areas who specialize in digital. We combine insightful science with seamless digital communications to transform patients’ lives.
We have also developed medCrowd, the instant messenger for health and care that protects confidential information to the required standards, which is being used by health and care professionals all over the world.
Client Relationship Manager or Senior Account Manager
Due to our continued international growth, we are looking for someone who wants to progress their career in a dynamic and exciting environment. You will be working with both our internal team and our clients within the life sciences industry, this is an opportunity to take on a varied and interesting role. If you want digital communications to transform patients’ lives, then you will fit in well with our team. Your role will involve:
- Working with our clients to build strong relationships and help them get the work done.
- Leading regular client meetings with our team to help keep projects on track.
- Overseeing project estimates and budgets.
- Supporting pitches and new business proposals.
- Optimising sales and account management process to constantly improve how we work.
- Identifying new opportunities with clients.
- Help the medDigital team to exceed client expectations.
What do I need to apply?
- 3+ years experience leading client projects in medical or healthcare communications, advertising or PR within the life sciences industry.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Flexibility whilst working under pressure.
What is desired?
- Experience leading digital activities, such as website content, Facebook pages or Twitter accounts with the life science industry.
- Familiarity with agile ways of working.
- A scientific background is a plus but not essential as our team of Scientific Advisors will be on hand to work with you.
What qualifications or authorisations do I need?
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- UK work authorisation.
Where will I be based?
You will be based at our office on the London South Bank with skyline views, great events and free beer! Flexible working is also available. You will also need to visit our clients’ offices from time to time which may involve international travel.
- Competitive salary
- 6% qualifying earnings employer contribution PQM pension
- Private healthcare with BUPA
- Life Insurance (5x your basic annual salary)
- Generous 25-day annual leave allowance
- £500/year training allocation
- Team reward activities
- Laptop and current mobile phone
- Perkbox perks!
How can you apply?
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete our on-line application form: https://www.meddigital.com/hr/entry/