medDigital are hiring a Designer! [Closed]
Posted on December 13th, 2018 by Alex Teckkam
***Applications now closed***
At medDigital, we are evolving the dialogue between the life sciences industry, healthcare professionals and their patients to improve healthcare delivery for all.
Due to our continued international growth, we are hiring a Designer looking to progress their career in a dynamic and exciting environment. Working with both our internal team of Scientific Advisors and clients within the life sciences industry, this is an opportunity to take on a varied and interesting role. If you want to use innovation to help improve patient care, then you will fit in well with our team.
Join medDigital to help us evolve communication by:
- Collaborating with our team of Scientific Advisors to brainstorm and develop new ideas
- Sharing your expertise and creative ideas across therapy areas
- Developing storyboards and briefs
- Designing PowerPoint presentations, infographics and materials for social media
- Editing video recordings to a very high standard to produce material for brands, campaigns and events
- Creating and editing motion graphics to an excellent standard using a variety of software listed (but not limited to) below:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
What do I need to apply?
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or After Effects
What is desired?
- An exceptional eye and passion for crafting pixel-perfect designs
- Ability to show your skills with a portfolio that demonstrates range
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility whilst working under pressure
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- Experience and understanding of website design best practice
- A scientific background or experience is a plus but not essential as our team of Scientific Advisors will be on hand to work with you
What qualifications or authorisations do I need?
- Minimum of 3 + years of design experience
Where will I be based?
You will be based at our office on the London South Bank with skyline views, great events and free beer! Flexible working is also available. You will also need to visit our clients’ offices from time to time which may involve international travel.
- Competitive salary
- 6% qualifying earnings employer contribution PQM pension
- Private healthcare with BUPA
- Life Insurance (5x your basic annual salary)
- Generous 25-day annual leave allowance
- Team reward activities
- Laptop and current mobile phone
- Perkbox perks!
How can you apply?
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete our on-line application form: https://www.meddigital.com/hr/entry/