Job Opportunity: Senior Scientific Advisor
Posted on June 22nd, 2018 by Felix Jackson
As we expand our team through 2018, we’re looking for a Senior Scientific Advisor to join our team!
At medDigital, we want to revolutionise healthcare with digital communications. To aid us in our mission we have established some values to help us deliver our aims: https://www.meddigital.com/about/values/
If you want to use innovation to improve patient care then you will fit in well with our team. Join medDigital to help us revolutionise healthcare.
- Leading digital projects.
- Managing client relationships.
- Medical, scientific and copy writing for both web and hard-copy.
- Content development and review under ABPI and other Pharmaceutical Codes.
- Content development and management for blogs and social media.
- Medical Education and training.
- SOP writing and compliance support.
- Running digital activities, e.g. webinars and websites.
Digital Advisory Boards
- Expert engagement strategy and planning.
- Expert recruitment and management for engagement activities.
- Digital advisory board management, including agreements and payments.
- Strategic reporting, including detailed analysis.
- Online moderation, monitoring and compliance.
We support our clients in a variety of ways, check out www.medDigital.com to find out more about what we do. You’ll be given the opportunity to get involved in numerous projects, liaising with clients, leading meetings and delivering the work.
What do I need to apply?
2-3 years experience within (or directly with) a pharma company in at least one of the following areas:
- Scientific Affairs.
- Medical Communications.
- Medical Education.
- Medical Information.
- Expert Engagement.
What is desired?
- Experience leading projects in partnership with colleagues or clients.
- Experience managing digital activities, such as website content, Facebook pages or Twitter accounts with the Healthcare Industry.
What qualifications or authorisations do I need?
- Pharmacy or life science degree.
- EU work authorisation.
Where will I be based?
You will be based at our office on the London Southbank with skyline views and free beer! Flexible working is also available. You will also need to visit our clients’ offices from time to time which may involve international travel.
How much will I be paid?
- Please discuss on application.
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- 6% qualifying earning employer contribution PQM pension.
- Private healthcare (BUPA)
- Generous 25 day annual leave allowance
- Team reward activities
- Laptop and mobile phone
How can you apply?
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com and complete our on-line application form: https://www.meddigital.com/hr/entry/